Legislative Print Shop
To produce documents required by the General Assembly, Division of Research and the Officw of the Controller General.
The Legislative Print Shop strives to produce a quality product in the most timely and cost effective manner possible.
Printing of all legislation either in draft form or official form for introduction and enactment by the Delaware General Assembly. This includes:
The Print Shop also produces:
- Senate and House Bills.
- Senate and House Resolutions.
- Senate and House Amendments.
- Daily Calendars.
- Committee Notices, Agendas, Minutes and Reports.
- Ready Lists.
- Engrossed Legislation
- Reprints of Legislation as needed for legislature and public.
- Governor's advisories of signed legislation.
- The monthly Register of Regulations.
- The Landlord Tenant Code.
- The Divorce Code.
- A Digest of all enacted legislation.
- The Constitution of the State of Delaware.
- Joint Finance & Grant-in-Aid materials, Fiscal Notes, Fiscal Impact Statements, and the annual "Budget Highlights".
- Task Force Reports.
- Handout documents for students and tours of Legislative Hall.
Layout and design/scanning/copy ready reproduction. A variety of binding options offered include - stapling/brads/saddlestitching/spiral binding/glue padding/folding/laminating.
302-744-4044 In Delaware
Toll Free 1-800-282-8545