Legislative Print Shop
To produce documents the General Assembly, Division of Research, and the Office of the Controller General require.
The Legislative Print Shop strives to produce a quality product in the most timely and cost effective manner possible.
Printing all legislation either in draft form or official form for introduction and enactment by the Delaware General Assembly, including:
The Print Shop also produces:
- Senate and House Bills.
- Senate and House Resolutions.
- Senate and House Amendments.
- Daily Calendars.
- Committee Notices, Agendas, Minutes, and Reports.
- Ready Lists.
- Engrossed Legislation.
- Reprints of legislation as requested by the General Assembly or public.
- Governor's advisories of signed legislation.
- The monthly Register of Regulations.
- The Landlord Tenant Code.
- The Divorce Code.
- A digest of all enacted legislation.
- The Constitution of the State of Delaware.
- Joint Finance & Grant-in-Aid materials, Fiscal Notes, Fiscal Impact Statements, the annual "Budget Highlights", and Joint Legislative Oversight and Sunset Committee materials.
- Task force reports.
- Handout documents for students and Legislative Hall tours.
Layout and design/scanning/copy ready reproduction. A variety of binding options offered include stapling, brads, saddle stitching, spiral binding, glue padding, folding, and laminating.
- Graphics & Printing Supervisor
- Graphics & Printing Technician
302-744-4044, in Delaware
Toll Free 1-800-282-8545